The security bag (also named coinbag) is a strong envelope / bag for preventing fraud, theft, tampering, or just possible unnecessary discussions with your customer or supplier. After opening the security bag it is impossible to seal / lock the bag again without leaving traces, so it’s obvious that someone has been in the bag. The security bag has a closing strip that can easily be sealed. After opening this strip it will leave traces (text VOID OPEN) if someone opened the security bag. All other sides of the bags have security welds so it’s not possible to tamper at those places either.
The strong material of the sealed bag protects the goods in the envelope. You can write at the writing surface, so you can leave important information and messages. Every security envelope has a unique number, what is handy for your administration and also prevents fraud. The security bag has a receiving strip with the unique number and also a writing surface. This receival strip can be used for your administration procedure.
The security bags are used for sealed shipments of: mobile phones, driving licenses, banknotes, cash money, cole, passports, ID cards, found objects, cameras, vouchers, gift cards, confidential documents, and a lot of other valuable products.
- easy to seal / close
- unique numbered
- customised print (logo / barcode) is possible from 1.000 pcs
- Material: Transparent polyethylene
- Print: Standard with unique number and explanation chart how to seal the bag
- Optional: print with logo barcode, or special text
- Thickness: 60 micron
- Size: 200 mm x 285 mm + 40 mm receival strip (suitable for A5 content)
- Color: Transparent, white writing surfaces with blue text and strip
For big quantities please contact us for a special price!